Featured Post

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Buena Vista- Irish Coffee a "Must Do"

Arnold Palmer and MJ
Buena Vista- Irish Coffee in the Mist of San Francisco

There is no better way to start the day in the "city by the bay" than with a hearty breakfast and famous BV “Irish Coffee”. There are no reservations and you can meet people from all over the world at breakfast lunch or dinner. Many famous people frequent this lively San Francisco institution.
During the 2012 US Open my son MJ and I enjoyed Irish Coffee with golf icon Arnold Palmer.
Arnold walked in and I immediately recognized him since I was at his golf course at Bay Hill in Florida 2 weeks prior.  I was wearing the famous Arnold umbrella pin and that put a big smile on Arnolds face.  He sat at our table and we talked about golf, travel and food. 
Great way to start a day!

For more information and to make reservations go to: